How to write and publish a book seminar by Richard McMunn
Writing a book is something I always wanted to do due to personal reasons and my domestic violent relationship. I want to document my story because I think I have a lot to tell for people to learn from knowing that whatever situation you are going through as long as you are focus and determined you can achieve success.
In order for me to be able to write my story and become a good author, I need to improve on my book writing skills and learn the formats required to publish a best-selling book. In doing so, I have enrolled on various book writing and publishing course/training in order to fast track the process.
I am currently reading the hard copy of “How to write and publish a best-selling book by Richard McMunn” and I have also register to attend his workshop on Sunday 7th January 2018 which will give me a better understanding on how to write my new book (How to build a WordPress website). After the course, I aim to continue writing my book and perhaps register for his mentor program and develop from there.
Richard McMunn is a former Fire Officer with Kent Fire and Rescue Service. He started writing his first book from his cellar and has since gone on to sell thousands of books worldwide. In addition to becoming a serial best-seller on Amazon, he has won the HSBC Start-Up Starts Awards for the South East region and has also been short-listed for two years running in the Independent Publishers Guild Awards.
Here is the information for the workshop
- How to choose a genre for your book that will practically guarantee sales
- How to give yourself the best possible chance of writing a best-seller, making you heaps of money and giving you celebrity status amongst your friends and family!
- How to choose a powerful, captivating title that will hook in readers and make them desperate to know more
- How to get your book ready for publishing, including critical elements such as proof-reading, editing, typesetting, e-Book formatting, book cover design, book descriptions, and more
- How to create high-quality, professional artwork for your book, both digital and physical, ensuring that it stands out from the crowd
- How to outsource the actual writing of the book (yep, if you don’t actually want to write the book yourself, you don’t have to!)
- How to self-publish your book and start selling it on Amazon, and even Waterstones!
- How to effectively market your book to increase exposure worldwide, drive sales and generate huge profits
- And much, much more…
Workshop Date and Time
SUNDAY THE 7TH OF JANUARY 2018 – 1PM UNTIL 4PM
More dates are published on his website to attend the one day workshop. You can visit this link to attend Richard McMunn’s Book Publishing Courses
Novotel London Heathrow, Cherry Lane, Heathrow UB7 9HJ